This is a Monday through Friday position.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position. The employee must be able to audit driver deposits, maintain load and variance spreadsheets, carry out basic accounting procedures to include balance sheets, invoice reconciliation and data entry. Establish and maintain a positive relationship with drivers and employees.
• Must understand basic accounting principles and processes
• Understand and create spreadsheets
• Ability to learn month end reconciliations and balancing
• Basic understanding of EFT transactions
• Attentive to detail
• Able to do repetitive work
• Positive attitude and team player
• Willingness to learn and flexibility in job duties
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness to cross train in all segments of the admin department
The ideal candidate for this position will be self-confident and work well with people. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus.
Accounting / Office
Southern Eagle Distributing is an equal opportunity employer and selects the best matched individuals for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected groups under state, federal or local equal opportunity laws.